Have you ever wondered how to get healthy without using any medicines? It is always better to take precautions rather than indulging in expensive cures to your diseases especially in the age when allopathic drugs are both expensive and also have dangerous side effects. Maintaining some easy home health tips can help you lead a healthy life without spending much on medical care and support.
Home Health Tips for Common Illness
Most of our health issues can be easily solved using easy and manageable health care tips mentioned below. So try them out, and discover for yourself the health and wellness that you have been longing so far:
One of the most general homesicknesses, common cold engulfs all of us, whether kids or adults. But it can be easily avoided and cured using the following treatments:
- Apply Eucalyptus Oil on forehead, chest, and nostrils before going to bed.
- Blend Nutmeg with Opium and Cow’s milk and apply on the nose and forehead.
- Drink Black Tea with Ginger, Clove and Black Pepper to get relief from a cough.
- Mix some Jaggery and Black Pepper, boil them in water and consume 3 times a day for relief from a cough
- Apart from following the above medical home care remedies, you need to maintain hygiene and stay away from infants as the common cold is a highly infectious disease.
Another home health tips are to cure your back pain. Lower back pain is a common disorder that can turn into a chronic condition if not taken care of. This pain restricts the bodily activity and reduces the work capacity, therefore, needs to be tended to. Here are some daily health tips that can restrict your back pain and let you live a healthy life:
- Consume Triphala every morning with warm water.
- Massage your back daily with Ayurvedic oils.
- Practice Yogasana to ensure a healthy back.
There are certain health tips for men as well that can help them reduce perennial back pain which includes practicing Yoga and running.
Fever and Body Pain
High fever can be extremely uncomfortable especially for small kids and can lead to other symptoms like body pain and headache. Following the below tips can be a help in reducing fever:
- Bath with Lukewarm Water and A Half-cup of Vinegar to bring down the body temperature.
- Boil Ginger, Pepper, and Basil Leaves in water and drink 3 times a day.
- Mix Turmeric and Black pepper in milk and boil them to drink before going to bed.
- Soak Garlic Clove in water for 2 hours and then drink this water after straining out the garlic to reduce a headache and fever.
Although the above tips help a lot in treating common health disorders.
Yet following some healthy habits like maintaining hygiene, keeping your home and surroundings clean and taking the basic health precautions, can ensure you maintain your health and beauty at all times without spending much on drugs and medications.